29 January 2008

sick as a dog


Where does that saying come from?!? Anyway, that's me. A throat infection that made its way to my stomach. Charming, no? 2nd day of antibiotics and I'm feeling so much better. Do you ever feel like you want to die for a minute when you're that sick? UGH.

Worked til late again today. Trying to catch up (what else is new) and maybe even get ahead so I can get the chance to play this week.

Dren and I have been watching Boston Legal on DVD. We sort of lost track of it when our schedules were off so we're picking it back up that way. Love the no commercials part of watching TV on DVD. I mentioned Parker Posey in my last post and she appeared today in the episode we saw! Neat little coincidence, I thought.

The candle just went out under my "rejuvenation" oil burner. I think that's a good sign it's time for bed.

xog

1 comment:

kristina contes said...

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!