12 February 2008

f PLUS w


Home sweet home!

I had a lot of fun in Cali and working the F+W booth and class was great. Everything went well except for the fact that I left all the prep stuff for the *very* cute demo in a folder on my desk at home. I realized it on the plane to Cali and promptly ordered a gin & tonic and resisted crying. I thought perhaps there was a chance I slipped it into my luggage without even remembering, but when I checked at midnight it really was true. We managed to rig something up by Monday, but it ended up not happening because instead I signed about a gazillion books.

When K & I went to pick up our badges the lady asked us for the company name. "F and W" we answered. She seemed to be having some trouble with the computer and proceeded to pick up a pamphlet. "OH. You mean F PLUS W". We exchange a look and a smile. Another lady says "What was the company name?" We turn our heads in unison "F PLUS W" and burst out laughing.

Awesome sushi and so many funny stories. A lot of laughter and walks through the romantic palm tree forest. Sunshine! So much scrap stuff that I'm feeling all rejuvenated. So good to see scrap buddies. The cutest Claudine and her inky fingers. Converse=best shoes ever for convention center. And the black flats weren't bad either. No camera means I'm relying on Morgan and K to email me photos. So I stole one from K's blog.

A'ight. Back to work.

Gratitude: Seeing my honey's gorgeous face at the airport last night at midnight after 7 hours of airports and travelling.

xog

2 comments:

miss morgan... said...

hey lady! i had so much fun with you, even when you were sleeping like the dead, haha. e-mail me and i'll get you those photos!

Anonymous said...

You write very well.